Friday 24 April 2009

Thursday 23rd April



Busy old day on Thursday, caught up with lots and lots of housework, whilst listening to loud music, which means we can all enjoy ourselves over the weekend, doing what we want, rather than what we have to do. A few bits to finish off on Friday. Cleared all of downstairs and most of upstairs, so only washing to catch up on now after school hols.

Discovered why Twinkle hadn't eaten her food, as the cat flap had locked itself when it fell off again! So she was happy to come in, eat lots and then just crash for the rest of the day. And spent a lovely few minutes sat in the sunshine with a cup of coffee, enough for me to know I had been sat out without sun cream on later in the day. If I may quote Chappers, "I blame the ginger gene!". Note to self, must remember to go to Boots to stock up on sun-cream, as Jamie has my colouring too, it's a necessity!

Once Jamie was home from school, he wanted to be out on his bike. He seems to have gone super mad to be out and about on his bike now, and who am I to stop that, its brilliant. Well apart from the fact that his bike has shrunk and he has got much taller, so a trip for a new bike will have to happen in the next month. As I needed to tidy up the front garden, he played on his bike, backwards and forwards to the park and I got all the dead stuff off the garden and all the rubbish too. I was amazed as I ended up with nearly 3 bags to go to the tip. I had to lose a couple of Cordyline's which had not survived winter so they took up a bit of space. Jamie's friend Jack turned up, so they played in the park, rode their bikes and helped the paper boy with his paper round. I can now do the fun part of the gardening over the weekend and put in some new plants and colour , always my favourite bit. I need to get out with the ant killer, as they were everywhere, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them. I am not squeamish, but there were so many of them they made me feel like I was itching all over and I enjoyed a very long shower later!

Mike and I caught up with the final episode of Season 2 Spooks, I hope it is not too long before they show Season 3 as I missed the whole Spooks thing when it was on originally, but I am so loving it now. Now would that be because Richard Armitage was in the latest series (maybe), I like him in Spooks but in his leather Guy of Gisborne (yes please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...