Thursday 30 April 2009

Quiet Day

I have had a very quiet day today, as Mike has been on nights, so he was sleeping and Jamie went to his pal Jake's after school and I didn't collect him until 8pm, so it was quiet without him. Also he was pretty tired when he got home, so he pretty much hit the sack and went to sleep. Just got on with all of the usual stuff today and also when all my downstairs jobs were done, including giving my front garden a very good water, I watched my library DVD about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire. A BBC programme I missed but what I have seen so far is very good. I love anything to do with history.

I bought some flowers today to make a couple of arrangements tomorrow, I will do my favourite vertical arrangement and have my first go at Ikebana. I will post some pictures to show you how I got on.


I am not very tidy when it comes to the office/scrapbooking room and I need to have a major tidy up of that tomorrow, my first job of the day and then I can look forward to some scrapbooking over the weekend. It is our keep free weekend, which means we keep it free from any activites, except the ones we choose on the spur of the moment. Time for us all to spend some time together or time doing the things we enjoy.

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...