Sunday 19 April 2009

Last Day of the Easter Holidays

I always hate the last day of the school holidays, because I love having Jamie at home and having the chance to just have him around, despite the noise, the mess and did I mention the noise. The house has been full on several occasions with lots of noisy boys and I love it, to hear them playing and having fun simply makes me happy. Now we are getting bags packed and uniforms ready for tomorrow. Jamie always gets to choose what he wants to do last day. But at least this time Mike and I know he is really looking forward to getting back to school and catching up with the friends he hasn't seen over the hols, and I get chance to catch up with the other Mums and find out what everyone has been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...