Tuesday 26 May 2009

Bank Holiday Monday - 25th May

Another Bank Holiday already, unfortunately Mike was working so the day was spent in and around home. Although we aren't fans of venturing too far afield on a BH because places tend to be so busy. We prefer to go when they aren't so hectic. Mike had a long lie in to ready himself for his night shifts. Jamie and Jake amused themselves for a good chunk of the day, doing what boys these days seem to enjoy, they went off to the park, had time on the computer and xbox and watched some TV, so I guess it was a mixture of activities.

The weather was very good, in fact it was very warm for May. We all headed out later in the day for a long walk, and hit the 5km mark again, which pleased us, as it turned out to be very hot to walk in. The boys had a bit more playing time when we got back and then it was time to take Jake home and for Mike to head off to work. Jamie was pooped so he was in bed by 8pm on a holiday night, which is unheard of and unprecedented although not unwelcome!

Once he was in bed, I enjoyed a drink sat outside in the cooler evening air and then settled down to watch Ashes to Ashes, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also sent out a reminder about my participation in the Race for Life and hoped to gather a few more sponsors, I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can make the £100 mark that I have set - that is the amount of sponsorship I would like to raise, well fingers crossed. And now it is only 5 days until the event!

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...