Sunday 17 May 2009

Wednesday 13th May

I just kept out of Mike's way today as he was getting on with the decorating. We have decided to change the carpet, now we have seen how the old carpet looks with the fresh paint. Sadly in our house the stair carpet takes a bit of a bashing, with children and animals up and down it all the time. I headed off to the carpet shop, had a look around called Mike down, he had a quick look, we had it all agreed and arranged within about 45 minutes, I pretty much knew what would work and we found what we were after so quickly done and dusted, just as I like it! So it has been busy busy busy again today, Mike working and me doing what I can but mostly keeping out of his way.

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...