Saturday 9 May 2009

Wednesday 6th May

Wednesday was a get some jobs done and try to catch up with things after a lazy weekend and a busy Tuesday. So not much time to do anything more interesting than all the usual stuff. I never seem to have enough time to get round to all the jobs I would love to do, or to sit and do the scrapbooking I have got planned. I guess I will eventually.

On Wednesday Jamie directed me to an interesting game called Sneeze, which in the light of swine flu is particularly sick but very very funny, it can be found at (www.routesgame.com). There is also another game for people with ginger hair, and as I fall into the outside edges of that I am allowed to find it funny!

Why can't there be more hours in the day?

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...