Friday 22 May 2009

More Scrapbooking At School - Wednesday 20th May

Jamie's Dad'n'Me Page


I was helping out at school again today, doing some more scrapbooking, with another group of children and Jamie. Here I want to say a very big thank-you to the ladies from the crop I attend who were so kind and generous in donating lots of lovely items for the children to use. There are some chocolates heading your way at the next crop from the school! The session was due to run until about 10.00 but the children were having so much fun that we carried on until 11.15.
Baby Jamie


I was so impressed with the creativity of the children and how they all grasped the idea of scrapbooking so quickly and so well. All of them were producing pages which they should be very proud of. They all wanted to have a go with the various bits of kit I had taken in. I can only say that I am more impressed with the school and teaching staff the more contact I have with them. And I also have great admiration of the teachers as I was totally shattered when I got home and needed a good rest and I was only there for a morning!




Snowy Street

Jamie's obsession with Metallica continues!

This is the lovely card I received from school to say thank you, I had a fab time and really enjoyed myself.



And then the rest of the day was all the usual stuff. I just need to find some time to finish the 3 scrapbook pages I need to complete.

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...