Sunday 17 May 2009

Thursday 14th May

To follow, but if you are lucky and good, I may tell you the story of Mr and Mrs Tinkerbell.

And just to complete my blogs which I needed to catch up on, I had intended to tell you about OL and TB but I just can't be bothered wasting my time with them. People who had our friendship and hospitality over 12 years and who ultimately deserved neither. Immature, selfish, self-centred, stupid, deceitful are words that spring to mind about OL.

TB well I would only say one thing to him, I would think very carefully before you do anything you may regret, take a good look at your future mother in law and the life she has, look at what you have now, because it will never get any better. Selfishness is clearly genetic in that family.

After 12 years of friendship and OL's behaviour in March, and then in May nagging Mike when I haven't replied to an email after 24 hours is beyond impatient and inconsiderate. That is not what Mike and I need from friendship. Oh that and the fact they only ever drove to something twice in 12 years and despite enjoying our hospitality too many times to recall, we NEVER once were invited to their house let alone invited to share a meal with them. Selfish and inconsiderate doesn't even come close.

God help you TB - you're going to need it.


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...