Sunday 24 May 2009

Thursday 21st May

I've been blogging for a whole half term, as today is the last day of this half term, wow! Just been up to all of the usual stuff today, trying to get some of my jobs out of the way before tomorrow when Jamie being at home means all routines go out of the window.



My Darling Doug Aldrich second from the right

Also today is the start of the Whitesnake tour in Europe, I am not sure if I will get to see them whilst they are over this time, as they are only playing 1 gig on mainland UK, 1 in Dublin and 1 on the Isle of Man. I've checked out the feasibility of all of them and all look pretty unlikely as it stands at the moment, but you never know. I will have to see if I can work anything out!

I still have three scrapbook pages to finish .....maybe tomorrow.



Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...