Sunday 24 May 2009

Friday 22nd May

We had an early start for the first day of half term as we were looking after Kian for the day. We were also joined quite early on by David too, so the boys spent a chunk of the day playing in the park, garden, xbox and a little bit on the computer. They had lunch together and then David left. During the day I had been pottering on distressing a shelf to go in the hallway and am pretty pleased with the result, photo to follow when it's back up on the wall.

We then headed out to the cinema to see Night at the Museum 2, which was very enjoyable. All the characters are there from the first film, but Ben Stiller's character Larry Daley has become a success. When he visits the Museum he finds all his old friends boxed and ready for the trip into the Smithsonian archives and permanent storage, ready for the museum to be updated with all the latest interactive exhibits. So Larry heads off to the Smithsonian to rescue his friends and there comes into contact with Kahmunrah, the evil Pharaoh brother of Ahkmenrah who wants to open the underworld. So Larry with the help of Amelia Earhart puts things right again. Now actually I fell asleep at about this point, not because the movie wasn't good but because I was so tired, so I can't tell you or spoil the ending for you. But what I did see what very enjoyable.

When we got back, I took Kian home and Jamie with him for a sleepover, I don't give them much chance of being in bed and asleep before midnight, but here's hoping for Kian's Mum's sake! Well at least for me I was going to have a quiet night, as Mike was out meeting up with an Aylesbury Friars contact for a curry. I started watching the second series of Rome which I am currently watching and enjoying on DVD.

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...