Friday 8 May 2009

Sunday 3rd May - Wolverine

This has been our keep free weekend, which means we keep it free, free so we are able to do something spontaneous if we wish, or just not do anything and all be together. Well we has a pretty lazy Sunday, doing little bits here and there. Later on in the day we went to watch Wolverine at the cinema. It was enjoyable rubbish, lots of action, lots of cgi and lots of me saying what is going on here. That is when Jamie really impresses me, because he always seems to know, he knew what was going on and who everyone was and where they all fitted into the wider xmen story!



Wolverine


Only query would be it was a 12A, now I am not so sure about that. It was advertised in the cinema information as mild fantasy violence. I disagree with that as there was a lot of violence, yes it was fantasy violence but it wasn't mild. Jamie and I had discussed why the xbox game was 18 and after seeing the film we understood why. Jamie is quite grown up over lots of things, the way a lot of only children seem to be, and when we had chat about it after we saw the film, he could see what we meant when we were talking about the level of violence. As I said above, enjoyable rubbish, but beware the violence. Perhaps it would have made more sense to me if I had seen any of the xmen films prior to this. Those I will have to catch up with in due course.



Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...