Sunday 10 May 2009

Friday 8th May

Friday 8th May

Finally I can get around to catching up with my blog. I had never intended to allow it to get so behind, but due to decorating, broadband problems and normal family life, I have got way behind. Friday itself was all of the usual bits and pieces, housework, dog, catching up on the things I should have done on Thursday.



Jamie came running out of school with all of his usual stuff and two bright orange cards. He got an attendance certificate and a Happy Postcard (you get one of those when you have earned a set number of names in the happy book). Well done Jamie for full attendance and for your Happy Postcard, we are SO proud of you! Later I got a phone call from one of Jamie's teachers asking me to help out at school the week after next, more of that in due course, but I am so looking forward to it!

Jamie with his attendance certificate

and his happy postcard.

We headed off to the library, which we do around 6pm on a Friday, I must be getting old as I am beginning to resent paying so much for parking. MK Council has just increased its parking charges so it costs around £1.20 to park for an hour, after 6 it's free. Although the most expensive parking we have ever experienced was in the lovely Yorkshire town of Whitby.



At the library my Roman phase continued, as after borrowing a roman history DVD last time I have gone for the first season of Rome from the BBC. I'm working my way through it, but it is both gory and saucy. I'm planning on doing a scrapbook page shortly so will catch up with another episode then.

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...