Sunday 20 September 2009

A Bit More Flower Arranging



As usual I bought far too many flowers so have had quite a few left over and so here are some other arrangements I have made, a couple of them should have been part of the Pottery Making entry, but I am quite pleased with them anyway, and they are pretty colourful.





The other one is my having a play and I like the idea, it's a development of one I have done before, this time using black feathers and white calla lillies, I would have liked to have used more callas but didn't have them, but may do this one again in a couple of weeks when we are having some friends over for dinner, it will make an interesting talking point!




Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 7/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...