Saturday 5 September 2009

Scrap Crap!

My birthday present (well part of it) finally arrived today - Mike ordered it well before my birthday and the first one got lost in the post, and then there was a big cock up at Capture the Magic and the second one didn't get posted out, so eventually it has arrived, although one bit is missing and Mike needs to chase that up! It is sad as it has put me off ordering anything from CTM by post, and I had such a fantastic couple of hours there over Easter spending a fortune! But I will go back to the shop in person as they had such a fantastic choice and range of items, especially when I want to upgrade my albums as I will do in due course.



So here it is - the magnetic cutting mat, it means I can keep all my lines straight and keep everything straight on a layout too! I am hoping to get some time to scrapbook this coming week, once Jamie is back at school. Get the house straight in the mornings, catch up with washing and ironing, get back into a good walking routine with Binnie, do some proper grocery shopping and read and scrapbook in the afternoon (fingers crossed).




And here is the storage tote Mike and Jamie got me as well - I may find time soon to put some items into it too, plus I'm hoping there is a crop in a couple of weeks time too, then I'll have the chance for some unhindered scrapbooking!




Today was quiet, Jamie playing with his friends, did the usual stuff, some cleaning, some washing etc etc. Played some xbox with Jamie, he is trying to complete Indiana Jones before he goes back to school - he has 2.5% left to go - he just may do it!



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...