Tuesday 15 September 2009

Monday!

One of those days when I needed to get lots done and didn't do as much as I should. Partly because I was trying to work out where I am going to park when I start doing what I am doing next week (HINT). There are some possibilities most of which are not too promising and so I decided to try to get a parking permit - I will let you know how that goes.

I picked up some things I need for flower arranging, as I am entering the Thame show on Thursday, but need everything for Wednesday as that is when I am over putting the arrangements together. I have decided to enter 3 flower arranging classes (Novice, Gardening and Pottery Making), so we will see how they go. I have got some arrangements planned and have my neighbour busy making a stand for one of the arrangements.

I am also entering a couple of other things too including cakes and jams - I am really getting into all of this - but most of it has to be done near as possible to the time so that everything is as fresh as possible. At least this time around I have more of an idea what to expect, but still consider myself a newcomer to all of this - but it is jolly good fun!

More later.

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 7/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...