Saturday 12 September 2009

Post 151!

This is my 151st post and I have posted as near as I can every day, well not exactly every day, but I've done a post for every day. I love my online journal as it gives me time to think about and reflect on my life and I enjoy the writing, I find it very soothing and cathartic - all in one!

Award for Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Learning Sector - well it is official I have passed the PTLLS - the external verifier was in yesterday and just about everyone passed, which is totally brilliant, it will be celebration time soon, I think. I am so pleased for everyone on the course and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. Now we just have to have the celebration.

As I have promised I have added a little bit onto the Friars blog from very early days which you can find here, it is a little article about Mike.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I was at the dentist and it was not very nice, and it felt very unpleasant - I had cracked a tooth, well two as it turned out and my dentist has done his best to mend them - and as one was a wisdom tooth, it was no small job! Sadly I have to go back again in a couple of weeks, to have the filling I should have had over 6 months ago, I really really hate going to the dentist with a passion. It goes back to a very bad experience I had at the dentist when I was only about 5 or 6 and it has blighted me ever since. I had a huge gap where I never want, and then found a dentist I liked so had a good run. Then it took us some time to find the right dentist once I moved to MK. Thankfully we have a super one now, but it still didn't make yesterday any easier. AND my broken teeth didn't hurt, whereas all the teeth on one side of my face are hurting on and off at the moment.!

Here is the latest information about what is happening at Friars - very much looking forward to it - of course for further details please go to www.aylesburyfriars.co.uk


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 7/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno (he keeps reading other things not on his list and changing his list but at least he's reading!!)
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...