Friday 4 September 2009

Wednesday 2nd September

I finally plucked up courage to take Jamie to the hairdressers today as I was pretty sure his lodgers had gone, certainly Debbie didn't find anything so fingers crossed we have got rid of them! I have got the shampoo and conditioner I like for him with Tea Tree and Neem oil so we should be back in prevention rather than cure now. I guess I am going to have to use it too once a week, or so just to make sure.

As for my reading challenge, it was due to end at the end of August, but I guess that was without taking into account the PTLLS course! So I have decided to extend it until the end of September. But thus far I have read 8 out of the 16, am currently working on the 9th and am pretty pleased with that as it has concentrated my mind a bit to make reading more of a priority and now that the nights are drawing in then I shall continue to do so. Jamie is doing well as he is on his 6th book out of 12, although he decides what he is going to read as each book goes by. I still have the following outstanding and hope to polish most of these off before the end of September,


The Peculiar Memories of Thomas Penman by Bruce Robinson,
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J K Rowling
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Learn to be an Optimist by Lucy MacDonald
Songbird by Josephine Cox
If I Was by Midge Ure
A Star Called Henry by Roddy Doyle,

fingers crossed!



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...