Wednesday 9 September 2009

Tuesday 8th September



Jamie was up, dressed and ready for school before Mike and I were up - wonderful. Mike as I have hinted was busy with some of his Friars stuff today and it was a biggie, as I have hinted - he was meeting Steve Hackett from the original line-up of Genesis to present him with a Friars award and had a fantastic time interviewing him over lunch in Richmond, London. He was truly made up with meeting one of his all time heroes - a true giant in music - you can see it on his face! (I am not worthy!)


He then went on to take a few photos of a couple of railway stations and then he was stopped by the Police and questioned about his activities under Section 44 of the Terrorism Act! I always knew that hobby was going to get him into trouble, the policeman was very nice apparently and explained why he chatted to him. I am surprised it has taken this long for him to be stopped! It brought much merriment at school pick-up time today!
As for me well I had a very ordinary day, with all the usual bits and pieces to be done and I have managed to clear my desk too (well almost).

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...