Saturday 12 September 2009

Cricket!

I did a little bit of tidying up, but the house still seems to look like a bombsite, I will get to the bottom of it but most of today was cricket. As there are so few matches left now I am being very greedy and want to watch as much as I can as there will be no more Aussies for 4 years - except when they play here against Pakistan next year - but that doesn't count as it isn't the Ashes. Also found out one of the walking home from school Mums also likes her cricket and she too likes Brett Lee.

Today would have been my Mum's 85th birthday, so happy birthday Mum, or as we say where I'm from Happy Birthday Mam!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...