Saturday 6 June 2009

Friday 29th May - Some More Scrapbooking Pictures

I won't bore you with all the usual stuff - but here is another scrapbooking picture that Jamie has made with pictures from our holiday in Kefalonia, the journalling reads "me, my mum and my dad in a restaurant in Greece really enjoying ourselves", what a wonderful boy he is, such a simple statement yet so true and so lovely, I am welling up!


and here are a couple I've done too.


Jamie helped a lot with 'Ferry Across the Mersey', as I used it to show the children at school how to put a page together, so it has a bit of everything. I used glossy accents to highlight The Liver Bird and like the result. The journalling says

" Jamie sat on the ferry across the Mersey, the last day of our stay in Liverpool, Wednesday 16th July, 2008. We caught the ferry at Seacombe and crossed to Liverpool, we were treated to several plays of Gerry and the Pacemakers ‘Ferry Across the Mersey’, it was so perfect. There is an interesting story about the Liver Birds atop the Liver Building, one is male, looking out over the city, watching for the pubs to open, the other female watching to see the ships and sailors arrive home safely. It is said they face away from each other to ensure they don’t mate, if they did they would leave and bring about the end for Liverpool. I love Liverpool, it has such vitality, it is like nowhere else I have ever visited."



Doug Aldrich backstage at Hammersmith Odeon, first page I've used stitching and I like it a lot, also pinched the button fastening idea from the scrapbook we have bought for Jamie for his school competition. I can't believe that I am now onto my third scrapbook!

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...