Monday 15 June 2009

Saturday 13th June

Jamie and I headed out to the library this morning and stocked up more reading material and some books to help him out in his project about squirrels. After that we headed to Hobbycraft to see if they had a sew your own cuddly toy, in the form of a grey squirrel. They didn't have grey, but had a red squirrel, so we bought him and bought some grey fur fabric so we can copy the red onto grey - hopefully. We also bought a couple of make your own bracelets and hair accessories kits as a present for the party he was going to later in the afternoon.


After we got home and had lunch with Mike who was also home on his lunch-break we just chilled out and enjoyed ourselves. We had a game of backgammon and Jamie was beating me the whole way through the game, but I had the luck with the dice at the end of the game and managed to beat him almost with the last moves of the game!


Jamie was at his friend Lauren's birthday party this afternoon. We walked up to the community centre where the birthday party was, the weather was so lovely. We took Binnie and she was so good on the lead, I think it threw her that she had never walked that way before. When I got back I had a play on Facebook (a great time waster!) and caught up with some bits (about 40) that people had sent me. One of the other Mums, with a child at the party was on there too as I kept sending her stuff and she kept sending me stuff.


When Jamie got home he'd had a fantastic time, so we just chilled again and caught up with Robin Hood, and as I had predicted a couple of weeks ago Guy of Guisborne turned into a bit of a goodie, long may it continue. We are all having an early night in preparation for what we are hoping is going to be a bit of a special day tomorrow.


Ciao

Sue

XX
Reading challenge 1/16 - currently reading The Stone Rose by Jacqueline Rayner
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...