Monday 15 June 2009

Wednesday 10th June - Jamie Joining Reading Challenge

I am really pleased as Jamie has decided to join me in my reading challenge and he has chosen 12 books that he wants to read by the end of August. He decided he may add to his list and choose some books from the library.

His list is:-

1. Primeval - Rip in Time by Kay Woodward

2. Clean Break by Jacqueline Wilson

3. The Hunger by Carol Drinkwater

4. Five Children and It by E Nesbitt

5. Just Binnie by Dick King Smith (the book we named our Binnie after!)

6. Charlotte's Web by E B White

7. Rise of the Judoon by Terence Dicks

8. Made of Steel by Terence Dicks

9. I am Dalek by Gareth Roberts

10. Moos My Curse by Steve Cole

11. Roman Moostery by Steve Cole

and

12. World War Moo by Steve Cole

I know that he is more than up to the challenge and look forward to reporting on his progress.



Ciao

Sue

XX
Reading challenge 1/16 - currently reading The Stone Rose by Jacqueline Rayner
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...