Friday 26 June 2009

Tuesday 23rd June

Trying to catch up on all my jobs at the moment, there always seems to be something to do, but almost caught up on the washing and ironing especially as the weather has been so good. I hate ironing!

Binnie had to go to the vets for her check up - thankfully she is doing really really well and her stitches and wound are healing up very nicely. I seem to have lost my impetus for my walking too at the moment, so I really need to get back on top of that too. Perhaps I should set myself a fitness challenge, perhaps a 'Greatest Loser' style week!

I've bought a 'temporary' set of drawers to keep some of my scrapbooking bits in as they seem to be taking over the office (crafting space, writing/blogging space and 101 others things too!) at the moment, so I need to put them together and clear some space - maybe then I can get down to some scrapbooking at the weekend too. Is it just us, or does everyone have a serious lack of storage space?

I cannot believe it is this far into the year already, time just seems to be flying past at an alarmingly fast pace. Today was the music festival auditions and hooray Jamie got through, despite his being very nervous. So now it is practice, practice, practice until the day of the festival. He is also busy doing his project on grey squirrels, but thankfully we are not going to be as stressed as last time as he has put a good quantity of work into it already.

I'm finally getting around to reading T is for Trespass, I have held onto this for some time now, but then the next one may be on its way before too long too. I am well behind with all of my fave authors (Cornwell, Kava, Reichs, Slaughter as well as Sue Grafton) at the moment, so need to get stuck into my reading challenge!


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 2/16 - currently reading T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...