Saturday 29 August 2009

Friday 28th August - I'm Finished and Then We Celebrate!

This morning I finished my PTLLS work and made sure the portfolio was complete, with all the forms filled in and everything in its proper place. I dropped it off this afternoon and one of the tutors checked though it and that is it, finished. It seems like I've been doing this for ages, and normally the course runs over 16 weeks, or 1 1/2 terms but the intensive is 33 days from start to finish. There is a chance that it will be externally assessed in early September, so with a bit of luck I should know how I have done by then, fingers crossed.

What am I going to do with myself now? Housework to start with!! Well tonight a few of us from the course are going out see a pub band in Whaddon, one of the guys on the course goes to see them regularly and he says its good fun, so why not - a well earned bit of relaxation for all involved I would say.

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...