Thursday 20 August 2009

PTLLS - Day 8

It's the final day of the course today, and the portfolio of work has to be handed in by Friday 28th August. This morning we covered the final bits we needed (inclusion and diversity and record keeping) and then worked on our portfolio's. We all went to lunch at McIntyre which was fun, we took over the place! I got some more assignments back today and all is well with them. So I added bits into the assignment which was referred and that has been remarked and is now fine - goodo. We all started heading away from about 2.30 with lots of hugs, everyone has been lovely - I am staying in touch and adding to Facebook too with as many from the course as possible.

I headed home and decided to watch a little bit of cricket for a little while and then assess what still needs finishing to complete my portfolio. I have 3 assignments (essay type), and 4 summary type assignments still to do, so that is going to keep me busy for a few days still! I've just got to keep the momentum going for a little bit longer.

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 4/12 - currently reading Romans by Terry Deary
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...