Sunday 16 August 2009

Thursday 6th August

Not too much to say today, as decorating is still ongoing. I made a bit of a boob in the colour choice in the kitchen, so that had to be changed and the natural hessian is now malt chocolate, the natural hessian was just too light and not enough of a contrast to the ivory. Mike said he thought that might be a problem and for once when it comes to colour he was right. Mike's choice of colour schemes can sometimes be a little wacky!

Talking of changes, I spotted this blog scheme on a blog when I was having a wander around the blogosphere and decided it suited me perfectly - lots of green and flowers, two of my favourite things. I like it very much and it gets rid of the little grey bits that used to stick out and annoy me because it made the layout look untidy. A nice bright and fun layout that is not too sweety cutesy, which really isn't me!

Today I posted something which is going to be quite exciting and I will let you in on it in due course, but not just yet!!


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroughs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Stephen Cole
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...