Tuesday 4 August 2009

PTLLS - Day 4

Day 4 of my course and I am starting to feel quite tired now, I know I've had a very different week to the ones I've had for the past couple of years. Jamie was off at Holiday Club again today and enjoying himself a lot.


Today we covered seating plans, communication, preparation for micro-teach, handouts and e-learning. I grabbed a sandwich at lunchtime with F and then headed back to have a look through a couple of portfolio's of previous students to have a look at what they had done and decided the work I had put in on one of my assignments probably needed re-doing.


So, over the next two weeks, I have to write 5 assignments (legislation, groundrules, roles and responsibilities, functional skills and assessment methods), prepare for my micro-teach, write a session plan for my micro-teach and complete a scheme of work for a course I may teach! What have I let myself in for!


I came home from the course, with lots of intentions of getting started on all sorts of stuff, put my feet up, switched the cricket on and chilled. Have I mentioned how much I love cricket, the Australian cricket team etc, oh and listening to the Sky commentators including Sir Ian, Bumble and Warnie, there I'm off again. There's always tomorrow .......



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 6/16 - currently reading Torchwood Border Princes by Dan Abnett
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading TBC
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...