Sunday 2 August 2009

Friday Fill-In's - 24th July



And...here we go!

1. Making a mistake is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I think another typical British summer.

3. Why does chocolate taste so good?

4. Sometimes, putting others first isn't always the answer.

5. Life is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is a summer on the way

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my husband after he has been on nights all week, tomorrow my plans include watching the gorgeous Australian cricket team at Northampton and Sunday, I want to sleep!


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 6/16 - currently reading Torchwood Border Princes by Dan Abnett
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...