Sunday 16 August 2009

Sunday 16th August

I am back on the PTLLS track today and doing some more work on my scheme of work, my plan for my pretend teaching course, and I have been enjoying it a lot, as I have put together a course for people to learn how to create their own wedding flowers. So I have spent a lot of time thinking about what I would want to teach on it if I was doing that course and then adding in all the teacher bits too, such as assessment etc. I also did a second run through of my teaching, which is now only, as we say in Jamie speak, 3 sleeps away, its on Wednesday. Other than getting the flowers (roses) and foliage (ivy) I have all the equipment I need ready and waiting, it arrived the other day. Along with some other bits the use for which I will let you into in a couple of weeks.


Here are a couple of photos of Mike and Jamie practising making button holes for my micro-teach practice. I think Mike is enjoying me in the role of teacher!! You can see they were taking it very seriously and can see the concentration on their faces, with that support, how can I fail!





They have done really well, here are their completed button holes and mine too! Well done MB & JD!!!! I may do a How to make a button hole in a couple of weeks.




Mike cooked an amazing Sunday roast today whilst I was busy with my work, and Jamie has been playing with K for a lot of the day. K was here for tea, I think it was the Yorkshire puddings, they had 4 each, that appealed, and even if I say so myself, as I made them, they were particularly delicious today! Jamie then went back round to K 's for a sleepover, so I bet he won't be asleep before midnight! We rang to say night night about 9pm and they were playing lego.


As Jamie wasn't here we decided to throw all caution to the wind and open a second bottle of wine!!! How bad is that (well not very really!!) Off to bed shortly as I have a long and busy week coming up, but looking forward to it very much. Better make sure I put more than one alarm on!!


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroughs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Steve Cole
SLYMI - 1/52 (I will scrapbook again - I am promising myself that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...