Tuesday 4 August 2009

PTLLS - Day 2

Back off to my course again, this morning. Parking as always is at a premium, which is why I am glad I have my little car, as there is a space, which most cars couldn't use, but I can squeeze little Mavis into this spot, and I think it may become my spot for the week!


We are starting to develop into a group now, which is nice. We've lost one person so far and we are all getting to know each other a little better, in the coffee breaks (we have 2) and the lunchbreak which is about 40 minutes, so quite an intense day. Today we covered something called domains of learning, which fits into learning styles too (kind of see, do, feel stuff!), basic skills, the legal bits that we need to think about, types of assessment and the roles and responsibilities of the tutor, so again an awful lot to think about and digest. The next assignment was set and I had another look at that when I got home and started making some notes about where I want to take my answer.


After the course I headed over to Aylesbury to collect Jamie, but stopped on the way and bought some cakes, so we had a treat when I got to Mike's Mums. Very nice cream cakes they were too, yummy.


Once I got home and had done a bit of work, I was pretty tired and just put my feet up and watched CSI Miami. Now is it me or is CSI Miami getting very very very far fetched these days. I love CSI Vegas and NY but Miami is just going too far and the crimes appear to be solved by Horatio coming up with the solution by near divine inspiration. I've started taping the odd Criminal Minds and am thinking I may watch that instead in my Tuesday CSI slot.



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 6/16 - currently reading Torchwood Border Princes by Dan Abnett
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...