Sunday 16 August 2009

Monday 10th August

Jamie's Friend Comes to Play


Jamie's friend G came to play today, he is from Jamie's old school and is a super little boy, they kept themselves so busy I hardly even noticed they were here playing. Later T and J joined them and they were all playing with each other so well, off to the park, playing on the xbox, back out to the park. At one point they were Guitar Hero Metallica (ing) and all my cushions became the drum kit, great imaginative play!!

I have been getting on with my PTLLS assignments. There are 7 theory assignments, the first and the last are the bigger assignments so Idecided to try and get those out of the way first. Today I've been working on the roles and responsibilities of a teacher and feel as though I have just about cracked it so I'm getting it wrapped up as best I can today and then I can drop the first two off tomorrow. I guess for me for the next couple of weeks it is very much head down and working on this course work. Hopefully I can fit a bit of fun in somewhere along the line too!

Everything else, just about has been left to Mike to look after, I have been very blinkered with what I am doing, and he is coping very well, I'm lucky!



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroghs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Steven Cole
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...