Sunday 16 August 2009

Thursday 13th August

Working hard today to get some more work finished and I am hoping to hand in 3 more assignments today. I need to complete the assignment to do with current legislation and then I can get them dropped off. Mike is my proof reader and can make any comments and add bits etc and it's so useful to get feedback on the work.

Yippee! I have handed 3 more assignments in today, that makes 5 in all so only 2 more theory to go, but they haven't been set yet, so fingers crossed they will all be about on the mark. There are two grades (level 3 or level 4 and Refer). If you get referred you can resubmit, it's quite hard to fail in education these days, which is no bad thing. So I am expecting to get the work back next week, but not sure what I'm expecting in the way of grades, or even passes! I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Mike starts his holiday today, just about in time for me to be heading back to college for the next week! Although we do have a few things planned over the next couple of weeks.

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroughs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Steven Cole
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...