Sunday 16 August 2009

Saturday 8th August

The 4th Test Match is on at the moment, and for me that is a really big distraction. I've said before I love cricket and I love The Ashes particularly, so I have been watching quite a bit of the cricket. Jamie has been splitting himself between playing with L on the computer via the telephone and with T and J who came round to play with him and they have been scootering around between each others houses and the park, having tons of fun.

I've made a start on my next assignment, but the cricket is a big draw away from it at the moment - ah well there's always tomorrow.

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroughs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Stephen Cole
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...